- EXCELLENT DESIGN – This 150W LED High Bay Light with microwave sensor provides high output comparable to traditional fixtures despite using SMD LED modules, which produce around 160 lumens per watt. This model operates on a dimming circuit that allows for adjustment of the light level and energy consumption.
- SMALLER SIZE – The 150W LED High Bay Light with microwave sensor is a new and innovative design of LED lamp. Unlike older metal halide, HID, or CFL bulbs, this light incorporates a smaller and more compact design while maintaining powerful performance. This new lamp can be used to replace the old bulbs in larger commercial spaces.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Hook is easy to install. Simply replace your existing lights or install new ones.
- BRIGHT, DIRECT, and BUILT TO LAST – This LED fixture has a 5000K color temperature, ensuring a bright and clear illumination. The 120-degree angle of the light creates an even illumination that is perfect for lighting large areas. The product’s aluminum housing with a high-tech heat sink protects the LED driver, ensuring longer life and greater safety. The product is waterproof and suitable for all weather conditions. It comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Accessories – Optional accessories include a remote controller, an U bracket and an aluminum lampshade.
- UL AND DLC Rated – This 150-watt unit is listed by Underwriters Laboratories for safety and by the Design Lighting Consortium for energy rebates. The DLC verifies actual light performance. This model generates over 160 lumens per watt!
There are no reviews yet.