This LED shoebox light is built with the consumer in mind and empowers them to make their own lighting choices. The integrated LED Area Light 200W is suitable for applications ranging from 100-277V that require high reliability and low power consumption. It features 26,000 lumens of white illumination and 0-10V dimming control. At just 200 watts, it’s comparable to a 750-watt metal-halide (MH) light. And at an estimated 3 times the life expectancy of MH fixtures, this LED light reduces costly repairs and maintenance while helping you save money.
The LED Area Light 200W is a flexible lighting solution for a variety of applications. It’s specifically designed to be installed on round poles and can be mounted to the side of round&square poles or on the wall. It’s ideal for parking lots, roadways, car dealerships, campuses, parks, and as a replacement for street lights and vapor lamps.
- It is an industry-standard 200W LED Area Light luminaire producing 130 lumens per watt.
- Optional Slip-Fit Mount, Round&Square Pole Mount, Trunion Mount available in dark bronze.
- Rated IP65 Wet Location and designed with multiple heat-sinks for maximum heat dissipation.
- Anti-UV Clear Type III Polycarbonate Lens for even light transmission and to prevent discoloration.
- Available with Photocell and Bi-Level Dimming Sensor options.
- 5 years warranty, and listed with all applicable bodies for safety and performance to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebate.
There are no reviews yet.